We value our patients and clients, and we appreciate the role we get to play in your pet’s health care. As our way of saying thank you, we are happy to be able to offer a number of veterinary-exclusive specials and other coupons that will help you save money on the products you need for your pet. When you see a special offer here on a product that you use, would like to try, or would like more information about, give us a call or let us know on your next visit – each product is unique, and we will be happy to discuss which ones would best meet the unique needs of your pet.
Below we provide a summary version of rebates and special offers from third parties, and note that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of their specific rebate programs beyond the summary listed below. Be sure to take note of any program expiration dates, and note that special offers may change from time to time, and may change at any time, beyond our control.
Flea and Tick Preventatives:
– Buy four, get a $10 rebate; buy 6, get a $20 rebate. Program ends 6/30/20. Visit AHrebates.com for more information or to track a rebate submission.
– Buy two doses, get a $15 rebate – buy four doses, get a $35 rebate. Valid for purchases made between 1/1 – 7/31, 2020; rebate submission must be received by 8/31/20. Visit rewards.mypet.com for more information or to track a rebate submission.
– Buy one, get a $15 rebate (Limit 2 per household) – program ends 6/30/20. Visit AHrebates.com for more information or to track a rebate submission.
– Buy 3 doses, get 1 tube free; buy 6 doses, get 2 tubes free.
– Buy 6 doses, get a $6 rebate; buy 12 doses, get a $12 rebate. (Valid for purchases made between Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2020; rebate submission must be received by Jan 31, 2021.)
– Buy 12 doses, get a $12 rebate. (Valid for purchases made between Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2020; rebate submission must be received by March 31, 2021).
Prescription Pet Foods:
Hills frequently offers coupons on their website; print out and bring one in, and we’ll be happy to apply it towards a qualifying purchase. Sometimes we also receive coupons to give to clients – you are always welcome and encouraged to ask if we have any available to give out or apply to a qualifying purchase.
Again, all of us at Cilley Veterinary Clinic want to thank you and your pets for being a loyal member of our community. We are grateful that you have chosen us as your pet’s health care provider, and we are happy to do the best that we can to help you provide care for your pet.