To all our Cilley family,
We will be implementing new policies and precautions in the way that we provide services to help lessen everyone’s exposure to COVID-19 and still meet the needs of our patients and clients.
1. For all appointments, we request that you call us from the parking lot to announce your arrival. A staff member will meet you at your car and bring your pet into the building. Please call 603-224-9549. This is aimed to reduce the amount of people gathering in the waiting room at any one time, and to help reduce exposure.
2. If you need to drop off a stool or urine sample, please label your sample and place in the bin outside of the front door to the clinic. If you need to pick up food or medication, give us a call once you arrive and we can deliver it to your car. Payment can be made over the telephone via credit card.
3. We may be in a position in the future where we may have to postpone and reschedule routine vaccine and wellness appointments. We will reach out and inform you if this changes.
4. Our intention is to continue offering doggie daycare, boarding, and grooming services. As the situation is ever evolving, however, this may change.
5. We are taking all of the appropriate and recommended precautions (including additional disinfection, hand sanitation, social distancing, etc) to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19 in our community.
6. As always, our goal is to keep EVERYONE safe, our 4 legged friends, as well as the 2 legged. If you have any questions regarding any of this, please don’t hesitate to call or shoot us an email. Things can change quickly and we will do our best to keep everyone updated.
Thank you for your understanding during this unique and challenging time.
– The Doctors and staff at Cilley Vet Clinic